Natural hair styles are beautiful. Twist outs, bantu knots, wash and go’s. The list is endless. How can you achieve these styles on your hair extensions you ask? Easy. Here is a step-by-step tutorial on how to create a beautiful twist out style on your hair extensions.
Virgin Hair Extensions Instructions
- Section your hair into four sections. Two sections in the front and two sections in the back.
- Make sure you hair is tangle free.
- Add Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner and water to you hair to condition your hair.
- Add coconut oil to provide a natural shine to your hair extensions
- With each section, part two separate sections.
- Begin to twist each section.
- Complete the twisting of each section for your entire head.
- Conceal the ends with a bobby pin.
- Let you hair dry naturally.
- Once your hair has dried completely, untwist your hair.
- You should achieve the final look!
- Results may vary based on your Virgin hair texture.